Sikla Modular Steelwork
One System, Faster, Better, Safer
Framo is a non-welded steelwork support system for the modular construction of frames and structures. Framo allows multi directional connection possibilities without the need for through-bolts and back-plates. The box section profiles have a high torsional resistance and a fine adjustment capability for connecting members.
Framo is currently available in four (4) different profiles:
Single Fastener for All Profile Sizes and Connectors
Framo is assembled via thread forming screws. The non-cutting cold formed threads of the screw form their own threads to pilot holes of the perforated Framo profiles. The low thread forming torque and resulting high clamping force, offers a superior process-reliable vibration-proof fastening. The thread forming screws are removable and can be used again.
The Perfect System for Modular Steel Work
- Non-Welded modular steelworks
- Higher performance / lower weight of steel
- Maximum flexibility, minimum installation time
- Frame and module assembly modifications can be made
quickly on site with no loss of time, cut-outs or re-works
- Parts reusable after disassembly
- One thread forming screw for all component connections
- Compatible with other framing systems
- High Corrosion resistance as standard
- Special coatings for highest corrosion resistance requirements.
Showing 1–9 of 96 results