Sikla Metal Framing
One System, Faster, Better, Safer
Framo is a non-welded steelwork support system for the modular construction of frames and structures.
Framo allows multi directional connection possibilities without the need for through-bolts and back-plates.
The box section profiles have a high torsional resistance and a fine adjustment capability for connecting members.
Framo is currently available in four (4) different profiles:
Single Fastener for All Profile Sizes and Connectors
Framo is assembled via thread forming screws. The
non-cutting cold formed threads of the screw form
their own threads to pilot holes of the perforated Framo
profiles. The low thread forming torque and resulting
high clamping force, offers a superior process-reliable
vibration-proof fastening. The thread forming screws are
removable and can be used again.
The Perfect System for Modular Steel Work
- Non-Welded modular steelworks
- Higher performance / lower weight of steel
- Maximum flexibility, minimum installation time
- Frame and module assembly modifications can be made
quickly on site with no loss of time, cut-outs or re-works
- Parts reusable after disassembly
- One thread forming screw for all component connections
- Compatible with other framing systems
- High Corrosion resistance as standard
- Special coatings for highest corrosion resistance requirements.
Showing the single result